19 Watts Simple Amplifier Circuit
This is a 19 watt simple amplifier circuit diagram using IC LA4440 from Sanyo.It uses very less components other than the IC LA4440.A very high quality circuit with respect to its cost and ideal for beginners.
Here IC LA 4440 is wired as a bridge amplifier to deliver a 19 W Rms on a 4 Ohm speaker. The IC has built in thermal, over voltage and short circuit protection.The IC also incorporates a audio muting function,but that is not used here.
- Use a 12 V DC power supply able to deliver at least 3A current . IC can with stand up to 25 volt , but I prefer it should not be nothing more than 16V.
- Don’t forget to fit a proper heat sink with IC.
- Assemble the board on a good quality PCB.Carefully understand the specifications of LA 4440 given below before proceeding
- Use a 4 Ohm speaker as load. 8 Ohm speaker can also be used but the power output will drop to half (9.5 W) .
- For stereo assemble two copies of the amplifier given here.